Friday, August 7, 2009

Outta-Control music video

Tonite after I got home from work and food with a good friend, I thought I'd check out the MySpace to see if that hip-hop group I did the music video for had any shows coming up. I didn't see any shows, but I did notice a new video they posted...the one I helped make!

I watched it, and I was impressed. I thought I'd embarrass myself since I'm very much a white girl and it IS a hip-hop song. But I think I look alright. I like the song too, and that afternoon was a lot of fun.

So, without further adieu, here it is:



Well... what do ya think??


Things have started to really get rolling for me lately. In the last 2 days I've booked two shoots for next week. One will be a sunset bikini shoot & the other will be a Harley shoot. I also booked a Sept shoot with Evolve Photography thru my agency, Queen E Modeling - I'm really looking forward to that. Edwin has quite the reputation for taking phenomenal photos! I'm also hoping a promo gig in Anaheim pulls thru for this weekend, and Kasanova magazine says they'd like to shoot with me, too. I can't help but get excited. Even if I'm not getting paid (yet), the way things are going is more than this country girl could've hoped for!

No comments:

Post a Comment