Monday, August 3, 2009

"The Difference"

Yesterday I was in my first music video (I really hope I didn't look too silly). It was for a local hip-hop group & their single "The Difference." I'll post the video here when it's done.

You can listen to the song on their MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/outtacontroloct

The music video was just a candid backyard pool party video. I was one of only two models who showed up - about 5 of them flaked. Even though we weren't paid cash, we were definitely compensated for being there. Not only did we get food, but drinks were provided as well, and everyone who was there was chill. It was a very laid back afternoon.

After a few shots of filming different parts of the song in different parts of the backyard, it basically just turned into a regular ol' BBQ. The sun was going down before too long, and since I had a dinner date with Mr. & Mrs. Anghel at 8.30, I was the first to leave the par-tay.

Last Monday, I ordered myself some calling cards, and they came in the mail on Saturday. I'm pleased with how they turned out. I uploaded 10 of my modeling pics, and put my info on the back. I gave a few of them out at the party. Now modeling feels more official. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment